Saturday, March 18

Birthday Chemo

My next round of chemo will start on 28 March if my blood count is ok. I want to stay for a week in NCI lest there are anymore complications.

That means I will spend my birthday on the 30 March in NCI. I have told my sister that there should be no visiting or celebration because that would be critical period for my immune system.

Anyway, I have already planned for my first ever birthday gift which I will give to myself...haha :)

It will also be the first anniversary of this blog which started on 30 March 2005.

So people, I take leave from this blog for a week starting 28 March 2006.

5 Comments:

Blogger Guatyen said...

wow! so the drama. my birthday in march too! :) happy birthday to us! :D

10:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A-ha, March breed! Right, I remember Richard mentioning us March birthday boys together in that ICA staff meeting :-).


(this message is certified harmless for the immune system ;))

9:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember to say "thanks" to your mom too.

Mom is the one who have to "carry" us around for 9 month, gave us her "calcium" during the 9 month, gave us her milk.......

Happy birthday to you too and keep the blog going.

10:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget thanks to loving sister who always take care of u in very hard period... She is ur "HERO"...

2:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to let us know ur sis "How she use her 'loving heart' to take care of u! We want to know more about her....!
Happy Birthday....

2:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home