Monday, March 27

Stream of Joy

Last weekend saw a stream of very interesting visitors.

Bro Lim my spiritual adviser brought a Japanese spiritual master to see me. Master Tadashi, Lim and I shared my experiences. He said he came to learn from me. What an honour :)

He also said that while I was talking he sent energy to me, and saw my astral self rises above the bed. Wah! I told my mom about this and she thought I was really physically elevated...haha

Søren and Gayathry came next. Søren was my colleague in one of DANIDA's project. We talked about old times and the carbon market. Gayathry is the editor-in-chief of a new radio station called Radiqradio . She asked if I am interested to some radio broadcast.

Sounds interesting. Maybe there can be a hourly "inspirational moment" airtime with me! Søren suggested a reading of my blog. And of course they brought more joy with their chocolate gift which I have been thinking of the whole week...hahaha

And my gang of ACS schoolmates came too; Cheah, Fong and John. Also came to check me out are my cousins Ah Tee (Tze) and wife, and Ah Sze. Friends Yii Tan and Leng Eng came on Sunday.

Thanks, friends and family. You made my weekend. :)

I take this opportunity also to thank friends and relatives who dropped by when I was in NCI a few weeks ago. Kian Foh, Soon, Sally, Kiyau Loo, Mr. Gurmit, Siew, Charles and wife, Ah Tee and family. The Astro crew which was doing a feature at NCI as part of my programme dropped by to jenguk jenguk.

Mrs McCoy who brought me lunch when the canteen was closed, and also her flowers which brighthened my room until I checked out after a week. And those who sms and called. Many many thanks, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home