Friday, March 24

The State of the Union

My physical condition is improving.

I can now take bath on my own without breathlessness. Able to walk short distance but legs still weak and need rest on bed after some effort, but compared to my immobility 2 weeks ago, I got no complaints.

Appetite is ferocious. I eat anything and everything and in actually food occupies my mind most of the time...haha

But I know the steroid is masking lots of symptoms but I am tapering off it. And with the tapering off, my sleeping pattern is also returning to normal. Normal that is for me; I retire to bed by 7pm, wake up around midnight, and sleep again till early morning. Fine with me where early on the steroid regime I had insomnia for the whole night.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how strange you dreamt of babies. i did, too! i dreamt tom cruise and katie holmes had their baby and named it "eeesssaaawww" spelled exactly like that- and they brought it over to my house and left it with me so they could go out and party. strange because i'm not like a big tom cruise fan or anything. i just dreamt about his baby. ??
have fun returning to some normalcy!

10:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee Boon, I am so glad to read that you are feeling better and enjoying food [I will never eat a boiled egg again without thinking of what you wrote- must find some nasi lemak's sambal -:)]. Enjoy every day as you can. Your Carpe Diem was very moving.

We think of you a lot
CNP

11:35 pm  
Blogger Guatyen said...

"everyday in everyway i'm getting better and better". for you, for me and for everyone too. :)

11:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think is because you've touched so many lives Hee Boon!

1:09 pm  
Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

Glad you getting better

10:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home