Monday, April 10

Occupied

Been slow in blogging because I am playing with 2 new toys :)

First is my birthday present which I gave myself; a brand new notebook . Simon asked if I really want to invest in such a pricey notebook. I said I am not investing but indulging! The doctors said if the chemo is successful, I will have an extra 1 year. Well, hopefully if that is so, let's make this a great one year, and I want to die clutching a state of the art notebook! You bet there's a lot of projects (personal and work) this coming intensive one year!

Second is I have been uploading photos on my album at this website. I have uploaded a total of 366 photos by today. More to come of photos from my visits to other countries before cancer (BC). I will have to scan my photos from my pre-digital camera days. For my digital camera days, most of the photos are in my Dell desktop which I have donated to CETDEM. Hopefully Mr Gurmit is able to retrieve all those photos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brand... forgetting DELL will be quick :)

5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home