Tuesday, April 5

Who are the CA Care people?

CA Care (www.cacare.com) was set up by Dr Chris Teo, a well-known botanist formerly a Prof at Science University of Malaysia (USM). There are several branches thorughout Malaysia, and the Subang Jaya branch is located in Khadijah and Johan's house. It a cosy semi detached house with plenty of trees, shrubs, fish bowls and...cats! The consultation area is located at the side porch of the house.

There are Khadijah, Farah and Venetia counselling the patients and prescribing the herbs prepared by Dr Chris Teo. What I like about the counsellers are the time they spend to understand you, and each time I go there, there is something new which they will share with me. So unlike the doctors I have seen who seem to be always in a rush. They are experienced complementary healers with lots of tools of trade.

Next week I will meet the man himself; Dr Teo who comes to the SJ centre bimonthly. Good thing too because I would have consulted the oncologist then. Today I asked Khadijah about the decision I have to make; to have radiotherapy on my C6 or not? She asked me to meditate and allow my body, especially the C6 to convey the decision to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home