Sunday, June 12

Happy Birthday, Mr Wong!

On Friday (10 June), Mr Wong invited my whole family for dinner at his restaurant. When asked what's the occassion, he just mentioned that it's just a dinner for friends. So me and my family trooped to his restaurant, the dinner is a vegetarian steamboat dinner. After yesterday's banana leaf rice, I am again eating "normal" food that others are eating.

There are several families invited, three of which Mr Wong has brought to see Dr Yong. This man is just out of this world. He wants to heal us and now he is feeding us!

As I have related in my postings, Mr Wong is my number one Qui Ren (Mandarin meaning Precious Person) who is the focal point for me to meet healers and advisers, in addition to preparing my meals everyday and bringing them to my home. He is indeed a gift to me and many sick person.

I am not the only beneficiary of this outstanding person; he has fetched a whole family to see Dr Yong several times because the father of the family had cancer and can't drive. There are other charitable act he has done and doing that deserves a blog of their own.

I think I am the one who ate continuously non-stop during the dinner. I stuffed my face with the variety of vegeratian goodies steamed in the tomyam soup. During the dinner, one of our dinner companion casually mentioned that it is Mr Wong's birthday! We were flabbergasted! Here we are gorging ourselves in comfort while Mr Wong the Birthday Boy is slogging away!

My sister quietly slipped outside to call his son, who is still at home, to buy a birthday cake. We managed to surprise Mr Wong when the cake arrives, and in turn feted this exceptional man.

A Very Happy Birthday, Mr Wong! :)))