Sunday, June 12

Phew?

This post is for mature audience only. Contains references to bodily discharge ;)

When I was recovering from the breathlessness episode, I wasn't taking care of my water and fibre intake. This resulted in very dry stool. This dry stuff cut my old hemorrhoid wound which I had in 2000. So I had renal bleeding.

At first I thought the dry stool just cut my renal. But a doctor friend said normal person won't have cut renal even if the stool is dry; so it is from the old hemorrhoid site. He said it will stop on its own, if not better to have a check-up.

Dr Yong gave me head acupuncture to stop the bleeding. It stopped the day after. She also gave me a prescription to stop the bleeding. This is a special medicine. Named Yunnan Paiyao, Mr Wong said this was used by Chinese soldiers to stop mild wounds during World War II. I read the instruction and it even said to help gun shot wound..wow! In addition to 16 pills, there is one single special round red pill which is to be taken for serious hemorrhage.

After the first renal bleeding due to dry stool has stopped, I indulged in spicy food. The renal bleeding came back on Saturday. I suspect its because of the spicy food. I took a day prescription of the Yunnan pill and the bleeding has stopped today. I hope this is the end of the bleeding!

OK, no more spicy food for me!!!