Sunday, June 12

Uh-huh...

On Thursday I had banana leaf rice at one of my favourite restaurant. One of the curry gravy was quite spicy and I had a mild shock after a few months on a bland saltless diet. My head spinned,felt slightly light-headed and sweated.

On Friday I had Tomyam steamboat where I gorged on "normal" vegetarian fare. I bit on a cili padi of the Tomyam and had a mild hot flush. I sweated and had running nose with a mouth on fire. These were two shock to my system.

Yesterday I woke up with a bout of cough, something I didn't have for a few days before the food indulgence. Today I also had a bad bout of cough in the afternoon when Kian Foh came to visit. Could these be the result of my food indiscretion?

Not only did the coughing bout came back, my old hemorrhoid wound acted up again. See the posting below titled "Phew?" :P