Tuesday, December 13

hmmm...

...pleasant surprise...

...the pain in my back gradually dissipitated while I was at NCI after meeting Dr Kana. This morning, I could hardly notice it. Only the right fingers weakness is still there.

Now, what have I done? I know the days before yesterday I was doing Reiki + Qigung like they were going out of style. And yesterday before bedtime I called Khadijah of CAcare to ask her for specific tips to tackle pleural effusion; she suggested some Chi Dynamics' qigung moves and the herbs I have taken earlier in March. So I refered to the Chi Dynamics' book and practised the specific moves for the lungs.

On top of these exercises, I have resumed taking Iressa everyday and resumed my medicine from China which I stopped to take another concoction of Chinese medicine after my brain seizure.

Felt better today. Live and let live eh...