Tuesday, April 5

Tok

Today is a day for "alternate" therapies :) After the hypnosis session, I went to see Tok (the Muslim Guru who goes into trance) with the 11 types of flowers. When Tok sees me, he asked asked "eh, ngapa kurus nie? tak makan ke?" (eh, why so skinny, didnt u eat?). I replied that I just had a surgery. He asked for my hand, felt it and nodded.

He then blessed the flowers and asked me to bath with them 3 times together with the limau purut (lemons). He looked at me and must have seen the muka kesian (pitiful face) I had on then, he asked me not to be afraid, its going to be ok. I said I am not afraid, just that my neck is aching! He smiled and said its ok. This was a short session and he didnt ask me to see him again. So off I go, with a bowl of keledek (sweet potato) porridge which Farah has prepared for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home