Friday, June 17

Concerned spirits

After the episode of mega-breathlessness, I was bed-ridden at home, and Dr Yong came to help me. When one is doing Qi-transfer, one is at a very sensitive level of consciousness. One time, Dr Yong sensed the presence of 3 beings in my bedroom.

She told my sister (she didn't tell me at that time) that the 3 spirits were at my bedside and gazed at me in a very concerned manner. She is not afraid because the beings don't look threatening, just gazing very compassionately as I lie in my bed.

When she finished her session, she went to our living room and came upon a photo of my mom, dad and grandma. My mom is flanked at her left side by my late dad, and on her right side by my late grandma. She said my dad and grandma are the two beings in my bedroom. The third person is an elderly gentleman who she don't see in any of the photos.

Who could the third being be? My grandad? I only have recollection of my maternal grandad who passed away in 1976. Some nights when I do my Metta meditation, the first beings I reach out to send metta are the departed relatives whom I have recollection.

The most recently departed are my grandma,dad,Uncle Loke and his wife (Uncle Loke passed away from liver disease, and his wife Annie passed away a few months after him when her breast cancer came back; leaving two very young kids behind). But Uncle Loke is young, and don't look "elderly" as what Dr Yong described of the 3rd being.

I have no reason to disbelieve what Dr Yong said she sensed. I would expect the spirits of my dad and grandma to visit me in the manner which Dr Yong described.

I wonder who the third spirit is?