Wednesday, May 11

Friends

This few days my life has been filled with kindness of friends. Their presence and action has been extremely uplifting. Words can't describe the joy they bring. I can only know that the law of cause and effect will reward them for their compassion.

This year's Mother Day is special. I stayed at home, but the rest of my family and some relatives celebrated Mother's Day at Mr Wong's vegetarian restaurant. Mr Wong and Ah Meng (Ah Keng's nephew) prepared scrumptious vegetarian dishes. I heard the dishes are simply incredible and out of this world! Dessert includes vegetarian fried ice cream! yumyum :) Thanks, Mr Wong, for making this such a special Mother's Day for the mothers in my family!

Mr Wong talked with Dino about my situation, a Miso Doojyoo owner (among other things) based in Pedas. Dino has helped cancer patients before and sends back the message to me that cancer is not incurable. Dino knows of a group of Qi Qong masters in Cheras. He has arranged for a mass Qi Qong session specially for me in Cheras on Wednesday. These Qi Qong masters will qi me and help strengthen my meridians.

They will teach me some Qi Qong steps and later evaluate if I am fit to travel to China. From what I understand, there is a Qi master in China who will take me under his tutelage until I am well again. The prospect of travelling to China to get personal Qi Qong lessons sounds very very attractive! So today 2 vehicles will travel to Cheras where Dino will wait for us and bring us to the Qi Masters' Lair! :)

Mr Wong also bought the sinseh to check on me again. The sinseh said my meridian is stronger, and this augurs well for my recovery. I told him I got disturbed sleep. Like now, I am blogging at 4am. I woke up around 1.30am and still awake now; 4.30am. The sinseh said this can't be helped with my irregular resting and sleeping in the day time. Anyway, I know this is abnormal, but I guess I have to cope as well as possible with this insomnia. I blog and do meditation during this time.

Mdm Yong, a friend of my sis came yesterday. She is a breast cancer survivor. She also emphasised that cancer is no death sentence. She bought a air filter system for me to try out, to purchase if I like it. We talked for awhile and we supported each other; she is currently having some personal problems too. I can only hope she can overcome her problem, without having any comeback of the cancer. I wish I can do more for her, now I can only send metta and wish her well.

Cheah came yesterday. Die-hard friends like Cheah & Wonga come liberally and I am always more than happy to see them. Their mere presence, even without conversation, is enough to make me feel cherished as a friend.

And the weekends visits from friends & relatives really strengthen me. Thank you again, friends and relatives! Wish you be well and happy!