Wednesday, May 11

Dunhill Qi

Went to see the Dunhill-smoking Qi Qong master last nite. He was delighted to see my improvement. He asked me to continue to do the hand swinging exercises to loosen my meridians. His opinion is the same as the Reiki master; it is futile to do or learn qi qong if the meridians channels are jammed. He asked me to continue the swinging and see him again on Friday.

So no qi qong lesson this nite. Aw....

He also Qi scanned my mom and Ah Keng. Quite accurate diagnosis. There are five other students so we stayed on to see how he conduct his class. Simple sitting qi exercises. He gave his instructions in Mandarin and English.

I asked him if there's problem with him smoking. He said sure there is problem, but he is able to tackle the harmful effect of smoking by excreting the waste. He smoked 4 Dunhill cigarettes during the nearly 2-hours we were there. OK, if he says he can safely excrete them, I believe him! He looks really rosy and perspiring heavily at the forehead during the lesson and scanning sessions. I think this is a mark of good Qi flow, similar to the Reiki master.

I have faith in this Dunhill Qi master. I will consider whether there is necessity to go to China when there is a reasonable Qi master right here in Seremban. I will decide after trying out tonite's Cheras session and talking to the Qi masters. The Dunhill master said his Qi qong style is 5000 years old. His grandfather bought it to Malaysia after fleeing from communist China.

He explained that during the communist times, many qi art are lost and only revived after Deng Siau Ping come to power, which is only around 30 years ago. So the authentic art are kept alive outside China. I know what he is getting at; China not necessary have the original nor should always be seen a the mother-of-all-things superior.

The Dunhill master teaches in KL too. In Old Klang Road during the weekend. KL friends who are interested can email at me at heeboon@gmail.com to get his phone number. His name is Master Tan. He is in Seremban on Tuesday and Friday nites, and Melaka on Monday nites.