Tuesday, November 15

The Last Temptation

My oncologists have strongly urged me to not drive cars. They told me this in May, but I started to drive in July, and drove regularly in October. It ended when I had my 2nd seizure in end October. Abstaining from driving is for my own good, and other road users too!

It is very tempting to have a car in front of you and yet were asked not to drive; when the alternative is to depend on other people and public transport.

So I made the decision to sell my car.

My family still have the car my sister is driving, and my late dad's Datsun 120Y. My dad has kept this car running well but it was neglected when he passed away and I was down with cancer. It is currently being repaired, and when that's done, PUSPAKOM will ensure it's roadworthy. The Datsun can be used for travel within Seremban, while my sister's car for longer distance.

Selling my faithful car will take away the opportunity to drive....for now!